*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3236467
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
(108)
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Writing.Com · #1949474
Motivate yourself to conquer your goals this week! Post on Monday; update us on Friday!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Dec 18, 2018 at 6:49pm
GOALS: Powering Through December
Here it is, December 17th and I am going through a new organizational project for my blog. Instead of doing a few posts at a time, I have created a Trello board with cards for every projected post on my writing blog for 2019. It is my hope that by viewing these posts as "one" project, I will get a better handle on the tasks and finish most of them by the end of January. This will free me to focus on my novels, short stories and poems during the year.

This week, I am brainstorming article and flash ideas and either writing outlines or doing the research for each mini-project. I am linking or cut and pasting all this into Trello. There are around 60 posts in total to do. My goal is to have all posts titled and outlined or researched. Next week I will get started with the actual creation.

Trello is being a great help to my workflow. I have never tracked such a large project in it before, but I'm confident that Trello will prove to be an asset.

** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
GOALS: Powering Through December · 12-18-18 6:49pm
by Uncommonspirit
Re: GOALS: Powering Through December · 12-19-18 1:39pm
by LadyGreen
Re: Re: GOALS: Powering Through December · 12-19-18 8:41pm
by Uncommonspirit

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, The StoryMistress.
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3236467