SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3243726
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Contest · #2175732
A New Contest Every Two Weeks!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Jan 21, 2019 at 12:07am
New Contest Announced Early...winners might be late
I will be busy tomorrow, so I will go ahead and post the new contest. The due date for the current contest is still the same time...tomorrow at noon, WDC time. I will announce them later tomorrow, or Tuesday.

The new contest is as follows:

This is a 2-part contest. BOTH parts are REQUIRED to qualify for prizes. The first part is simple.
*Submit ANYTHING from your portfolio that is rated 18+ or below, and does not exceed 2,000 words. Can be poetry, fiction, non-fiction...anything you believe is contest worthy. Can even be old.

The second part is as follows:

You will need to review other items on writing.com. Submit 10 reviews that are 250+ words. You can review anything you want, from any author, but it must be a public review.

The best way to submit all your entries is as follows:
Submit your portfolio item FIRST here in the forum using the bitem, or entry link.

Then, after each review is completed, you will edit your post, and link your review. Link it like this: {review:####} with the review number instead of the #.

Points will be given for quality of reviews, and quality of the written piece. Whoever ends up with the highest score wins! Only 1 winner this time, but the prize will be higher!!

I'm not going to post the prizes yet, because I haven't fully decided, but it will be worth your time.

FORUM
SugarCube's Monthly Random Contest!!  (13+)
A New Contest Every Two Weeks!
#2175732 by IceSkatingSugarCube

FORUM
SugarCube's Insomniac Asylum  (18+)
Night owls welcome!! Open 24 hours! Daily activities! Prizes!
#2179526 by IceSkatingSugarCube

My signature
Writing.Com Signature Image for Upgraded Registered Authors!
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
New Contest Announced Early...winners might be late · 01-21-19 12:07am
by IceSkatingSugarCube

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, IceSkatingSugarCube.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3243726