A New Contest Every Two Weeks!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Feb 18, 2019 at 6:25pm
Entry
by Emily
Fun contest this week! *Bigsmile*

Prompt Ideas:

1. Write a poem (40 lines or less) in a form you have never used before. Be sure to state what form you used.

2. Choose any prompt from the current or previous rounds of "The Prompt Me Contest and write a short story (2000 words or less) or a poem (40 lines or less). Make sure to state the prompt in your item!

3. There are 96 genres to choose from on the site, but we often stick to what we know. This challenge asks you to go outside your comfort zone! All the genres are listed alphabetically when you click "Browse by Genre" on the left side of the window. Use a random number generator   to choose three numbers between 1 and 96 where each number represents a different genre. Then, write a short story (2000 words or less) using those genres! Good luck! (example: The numbers generated for me were 89, 56, and 60, so I would need to write a story using the genres: Travel, Mythology, and Occult. Cool! I've never written in any of those genres! It's working already! *Laugh* )

Item entry that has never been awarded:

STATIC
Memories  (13+)
How has my life been shaped by the animals I've lost? Series of vignettes.
#2166604 by Emily

Should I win, I would love a pink awardicon *Smile*

Thank you! *Heart*
-Emily

Ohana means family. Honu means sea turtle *Heart*
BOOK
A Piece Of My Heart  (18+)
A blog to house my musings, curiosities, and fascinations.
#2166092 by Emily
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Entry · 02-18-19 6:25pm
by Emily

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, IceSkatingSugarCube.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3250671