*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3266083
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Contest · #2149424
Share your lyrical worlds here and receive a review just for entering!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Apr 22, 2019 at 6:25pm
Edited: April 24, 2019 at 7:41pm
Weekly Winners Announced! New Round Ends 05/05!
Once again, I would like to apologize for postponing the results. Yesterday was a chocolate-fueled blur of plastic eggs, visiting family and lots of cooking! I'd be happy to share some excellent recipes for those interested *Laugh*

Easter festivities aside, let's take a look at the great line-up you've presented me with...

I try my best to challenge the gifted and innovative minds that lurk on this site, occasionally I cackle with glee as I select the prompts. Surely they'll be scratching their heads when they see this, I say. Not so, dear readers! Once again I've underestimated you.

Out of the many fascinating and whimsical entries, I found two to be prime examples of surrealism!

The winner for prompt number one... Please congratulate Dalimer Corwyn for his liquefying poem: "Invalid Item

Morbidly outlandish, you hit the nail on the head with this one *Wink*

And the winner for picture number two, hbk16 deserves a round of applause for "Invalid Item

An ethereal and fascinating examination of the human psyche!

To everyone else:
You gave me considerable trouble with your well-written entries, this round was especially difficult to judge! But don't despair, I will be sending out reviews along with some GPs for making everyone wait for this post *Dollar* *GreetR*

Thank you everyone for making this another successful contest, I hope each of you had a stress-free holiday. May this week bring you plenty of sunny days and lots of inspiration! See you next week, word-artists *BigSmile*

Awesome signature that Hannah made!
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Weekly Winners Announced! New Round Ends 05/05! · 04-22-19 6:25pm
by Ray Scrivener

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Ray Scrivener.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3266083