*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3266139
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
(108)
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Writing.Com · #1949474
Motivate yourself to conquer your goals this week! Post on Monday; update us on Friday!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Apr 22, 2019 at 11:24pm
UPDATES: 4/15-4/22: Oh my gosh, it's Monday already
Update for April 15th - April 22nd

*DragonflyP* If time allows for it, move ahead in "I write in 2019" to Week 18.
*BoxCheck* Psssh, I'd be on week 20 if allowed.

*DragonflyP* Read further in book, Darker by E L James. I'm currently on page 204 out of 782. (Large Print Edition) Highlight/look up any unknown words. Read as a writer, not a casual reader.
*BoxCheck* I'm on page 267

*DragonflyP* Go to all appointments this week: Tuesday: Methadone Clinic, Wednesday: Methadone Clinic, and Physical Therapy, Thursday: Chiropractor, MH Therapy and Physical Therapy, Saturday: Chiropractor.
*BoxCheck* yupp sure did!

*DragonflyP* Do daily physical therapy home program.
*Box* not exactly but my son was super active this week and had me running in circles... sort of exercise.

*DragonflyP* Continue drinking at least 2 bottles of water per day [or more]
*BoxCheck* yes! almost daily anyway

*DragonflyP* Do as much work at TranscribeMe as possible.
*Box* all week long no jobs were posted so that's not my fault

*DragonflyP* Post Transcription jobs to Fiverr and similar sites.
*Box* Dammn I still need to do this

*DragonflyP* Work on my new Blog on Google Blogger, write more blog posts and then start telling people about it.
*BoxCheck* I have and I'm becoming proud of my results.. but it's taking up so much of my time that I don't have

*DragonflyP* Do the MHWA weekly tasks and TOTW.
*BoxCheck* yessss!

*DragonflyP* Do everything required for my Creative Writing Specialization Course at Coursera including watching all videos, reading all readings, completing all assignments and peer grading others assignments on time or early if possible.
*BoxCheck* I'd be completed with class 1 but I neeed to peer review 3 people to pass my own class and one more person needs to finish the class in order for me to pass.... what bulls***!!! and they only have a few more days!

*DragonflyP* Clean and organize your room and the rest of the house as much as possible.
*BoxCheck* yes! I even bought new cleaning supplies!

*DragonflyP* Complete all assignments for the Rising Star's and work towards April's Incentives.
*BoxCheck* yes! Only one more incentive contest to complete!!!

*DragonflyP* Everyday that it's nice out, go on a walk with your family to the horses down the road to show my little man. He loves the horses and his walks.
*BoxCheck* yupppp and my little one loves it

*DragonflyP* Learn how to sew.
*BoxCheck* well.. I hand sewed 2 things and did well... still scared of my own sewing machine.

** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **
** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only ** ** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
UPDATES: 4/15-4/22: Oh my gosh, it's Monday already · 04-22-19 11:24pm
by Dominique

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, The StoryMistress.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3266139