*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3269075
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
(108)
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Writing.Com · #1949474
Motivate yourself to conquer your goals this week! Post on Monday; update us on Friday!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
May 6, 2019 at 10:06am
GOALS: Ready for a Great Week! (May 6th - May 10th)
Hello! I'm back. I've been a bit lazy recently, and haven't gotten much done. My procrastination has gotten the best of me several times. However, this week I'm starting with a great attitude and mindset to get stuff done, improve where I can, and enjoy that wonderful feeling of achieving something. So here are my goals for this week:

1 - I am a Student, Always: So today I'm going to start an online course to learn how to develop apps for Android. My goal is to study each day from here to Friday, and make the most of each session of studying.

2 - Get Some Writing Done, you Fool!: I know, I know, I've procrastinated way too much, and that has led to me to not writing a single story in weeks. Well, time to get started on writing something. My goal will be to write for my stories, at least 30 minutes a day as a minimum.

3 - The Most Important of All Books: I really need to get back to my habit of reading the Bible everyday, for at least 30 minutes.

4 - Water Intake: I'm also looking forward to begin a healthier lifestyle. And one of my first changes will be to drink more water, and less artificial juice. My goal will be to drink at least one glass of water as soon as I wake up, and to drink mostly water for the majority of the day.

That's pretty much everything I have for this week. I'm ready to get stuff done and achieve goals! I hope you are too! Have a great day, and remember, live with passion!

If there's anything I can help you with, let me know!
Red Fork
** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
GOALS: Ready for a Great Week! (May 6th - May 10th) · 05-06-19 10:06am
by Red Fork

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, The StoryMistress.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3269075