*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3278129
by Seuzz
Rated: 18+ · Message Forum · Fantasy · #2180090
Message forum for readers of the BoM/TWS interactive universe.
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Jun 25, 2019 at 11:15am
QotW #16: Plots with Masks
by Seuzz
I still have a few "Who would you copy with a mask?" questions for the QotWs, but I'm nearly run out of them, so I'm being slow to parcel them out.

So this week, I'm going to use the QotW to cheat and solicit ideas from you guys. Specifically, I'm going to solicit ideas for Philip Fairfax and the YouTube crew. Background:

If you've been paying attention, you know that in one branch it's Philip and his friends who get ahold of the Libra and disguise themselves as cheerleaders. Mike and Carlos and Josiah are all about having fun; Keith wants revenge on Seth; but Philip insists that there's got to be some legitimate scientific purpose of they're to indulge themselves. (Is he serious? I'm sure he thinks that he is; probably he's just got a guilty conscience and is looking for an excuse to do what he'd like to do anyway.)

So far they have come up with two plans: One is to use the masks to make a "survey" of the school social scene. The other is to use them to make an unpopular kid—Will—popular.

The question this week is: What other things could they do? What plans could Philip propose, or that the others could propose to him as an excuse for them to dress up? Note: In some sub-branches they acquire secondary betas, so you're not restricted to imagining what they could do with masks of the cheerleaders.
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
QotW #16: Plots with Masks · 06-25-19 11:15am
by Seuzz
Re: QotW #16: Plots with Masks · 06-25-19 11:54am
by rugal b.
Re: QotW #16: Plots with Masks · 06-25-19 4:54pm
by Tal
Re: QotW #16: Plots with Masks · 06-25-19 5:48pm
by araki
Re: QotW #16: Plots with Masks · 06-28-19 1:40pm
by bori258

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Seuzz.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3278129