*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3310340
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
(108)
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Writing.Com · #1949474
Motivate yourself to conquer your goals this week! Post on Monday; update us on Friday!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Dec 9, 2019 at 10:19am
GOALS: Getting My Ducks Lined Up! 12/09/2019
I am relatively new to WdC…

I'm a Newbie here, I showed up on your doorstep scant days ago and happily I was welcomed in. I've spent my first few days here scampering about, finding great stuff which I promptly loaded to my favorites bar. Great Idea Right? NOPE! Pretty soon my Favorites Bar ran off the monitor screen, down onto the floor, causing me to trip and almost spill my hot cocoa during this weekends reviewing raid. Not Good! *Sob*

So I set myself three major goals for this week;

1) Using Static Items, Folders and bitem, I'm building a clickable Reference Library of Items I find that I'll want to refer back to, also the in the same vain I'm building a To Do of items that I find that I want to follow up on i.e. Contests, stories I liked and want to re-read and review and things I need to follow up on.

2) I am also going to create a space for the ideas for stories that pop into my head can hide until I'm ready to develop them, that way I won't lose them and can easily add info if that particular character wonders through my mind with something important to say.

3) Lastly, I plan to continue wandering through all of WdC nooks and crannies looking for more great stories and informative articles to stash in my new filing cabinets.

Here's to wishing everyone good luck reaching your goals!

GROUP
WdC SuperPower Reviewers Group  (E)
Join the fun! We inspire reviewers through kindness and learning! Winner of six Quills!
#1300305 by Maryann - House Martell
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
GOALS: Getting My Ducks Lined Up! 12/09/2019 · 12-09-19 10:19am
by Richard ~ Shenanigans INC.
Re: GOALS: Getting My Ducks Lined Up! 12/09/2019 · 12-11-19 11:44am
by Richard ~ Shenanigans INC.

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, The StoryMistress.
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3310340