*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3315398
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Activity · #2192658
Exclusive MB giveaway possible. Open for requests. Are you a reviewer? Please join in!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Jan 5, 2020 at 6:55pm
Happy New Year! It's 2020, don't write 2019 anymore.
My previous Merit Badge giveaway failed. *Cry* All the same, maybe some shiny new giveaway will work. I don't know how long it'll take to save up enough for an exclusive MB but I'm going to try. This'll give something everyone can look forward to! *Delight* So for this year, I'm doing a fundraiser to spark up an exclusive MB just for this group and giveaways MB collectors can look forward too! It comes at a cost, but it'll be worth it in the end, a shiny new badge to call your own.

Go to "Exclusive MBs and Membership Savings for details and, if compelled to, send something between 25,000 GPs to 100,000 GPs (Yes, it's actually not set in stone, but I don't have GPs to send 60 MBs either so to speak so that's why it's pricey.) Anything beyond 100k GPs will help even but I don't have any kind of way to thank you in return beyond 10 reviews or beta read a book. Bear with me here.

Thanks to iamwhoiam for the wonderful sig!
mARi☠StressedAtWork *Heart*
*Star*"Fantastical Review- Aider [E]
*Star*" Need Help With An Upgrade??? [E]*Star*"Reviewing Reviewers ~ ON HIATUS [E]
*Star*"Non-Humans R Us [13+]*Star*"The Looking Glass Library [ASR]
Officially approved Writing.Com Preferred Author logo.
Awsome hearts with a cool effect.
Gothic Angel gone *Heart*
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Happy New Year! It's 2020, don't write 2019 anymore. · 01-05-20 6:55pm
by Angelica- House Florent B & W

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Angelica- House Florent B & W.
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3315398