*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3318081
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
(363)
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Writing.Com · #303715
Members help other members with technical questions and problems using Writing.Com!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Jan 16, 2020 at 12:26am
*Grave*Re: Re: Re: Plans For Posthumously Transferri...
Just to tag onto this specifically, I found the best way to make my entire port available to my 'person' was to create a legacy group and add my person to it with a letter written by me and handsigned by me. So I did. It's on private. Every item I create in my port, I make editable to my legacy group and therefore my person. My person knows she would need to get a death certificate to the SM... and show him my thingy with my signature. Access is no problem as I have already given her access to everything while alive. I mean, it makes sense that this 'should' work, but I take little for granted and mostly hope it would.

I guess I just never want to leave ya'all *Laugh*

But seriously ruwthy, as far as my groups and my forum "WhataLand for example, she's already got full level 14 rights. If it needed transferring, she could do that with the SM's help, transferring being about the only thing she couldn't do that I might want her to. Well, who knows... I am not a dictator... in fact, I'm dead. I mean, I would be. I wouldn't be so worried about the ins and outs. I'd like to be a pretty white case and voila.

Yup. It’s a logo!              WhataLand Images
     How-To for WdC Stuff            WhataLand Warehouse
       Click Da Pics to POOF! There           Lessons to Play With          
MESSAGE THREAD
*Grave*When I die... · 01-15-20 9:53am
by ruwth
Re: When I die... · 01-15-20 11:28am
by The StoryMaster
Re: Plans For Posthumously Transferring Things... · 01-15-20 11:39am
by ruwth
Re: Re: Plans For Posthumously Transferring Th... · 01-15-20 12:30pm
by The StoryMaster
*Star* Re: Re: Re: Plans For Posthumously Transferri... · 01-16-20 12:26am
by Whata SpoonStealer

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Writing.Com Support.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3318081