*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3343350
Rated: E · Message Forum · Writing.Com · #2144083
Not just another monthly contest. Instead of Short Stories or Poetry, it's about Scripts.
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
May 5, 2020 at 4:10am
And the Winner for April 2020 is…

I’m sorry that it has taken me so long to review these scripts from last month’s contest. But I have been very busy the last few days. That’s not an excuse. It’s just a reason why I haven’t done them until now.

Being too busy isn’t the only reason, though. Deciding who the winner of this Contest for April is another one. In fact, it’s the main one.

Don’t get me wrong. I like all three of them a whole lot. But they did have several problems with them.

My decision for April 2020 is... It was slightly better than the other two. At least I think that it was.

STATIC
Yellow  (13+)
Contest entry - script Anxiety before the results of experimental surgery.
#2217646 by D. Reed Whittaker

I hope that my opinions don’t discourage you from entering this Contest again. After all, I’m far from an expert when it comes to scriptwriting. But I hope that you do. I look forward to reading a lot more of your scripts. And a whole lot of others too.

Only My Scriptwriting  [E]
A blog devoted just to my scriptwriting. That’s all I’m going to blogging about here.
by PureSciFi

My Scriptwriting Plus  [E]
This Blog isn't just for my scriptwriting Projects. It's also for my other activities.
by PureSciFi

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What you are about to read is true. Nothing needed to be changed. After all, this has already been translated into a language that we all know and understand - English (German, French, Italian, Russian, etc.).
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
And the Winner for April 2020 is… · 05-05-20 4:10am
by PureSciFi

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, PureSciFi.
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3343350