*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3349014
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
(670)
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Writing.Com · #126963
A warm welcome to our newbies; come meet new and not-so-new members of Writing.Com!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Jun 4, 2020 at 12:58pm
Hey, everyone. Hope you are well
by Don
Hello. I'm Don.

Wanted to say hey as I join Writing.com. Things are kind of overwhelming as I see all the site has to offer so I'm working my way through.

I'm from Cascade, Iowa. Have lived here since 2016. I spent my previous years living in the Earlville area about 30 miles north of Cascade. Both towns are located in eastern Iowa, about a half hour from the Mississippi.

I've been a writer since 1995. 20 of those years were spent covering Iowa high school sports. From 2005 to '16, I was proud to work for two fine weekly newspapers in the Dyersville Commercial and Cascade Pioneer.

My interests include studying history (especially from the Great Depression through Watergate), the Milwaukee Brewers and Cincinnati Bengals, British television from Doctor Who to As Time Goes By, pro wrestling (a wonderful form of storytelling), long walks and watching YouTube.

I'm pretty introverted and my sense of humor takes some getting used to. But I can be extroverted when people encourage me to and I'm pretty sure I'll make you giggle at some point of time.

There are other things I'd like to tell you, but I don't wish to be overly wordy. If there's anything else you'd like to know please ask as I would be happy to talk with you.

Oh, I almost forgot, one other interest of mine is Sasha Banks and Alexa Bliss. They're neato.

It's nice to meet you all and I hope to take part in many discussions with you.
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Hey, everyone. Hope you are well · 06-04-20 12:58pm
by Don
Re: Hey, everyone. Hope you are well · 06-05-20 8:07am
by Legerdemain
Re: Re: Hey, everyone. Hope you are well · 06-05-20 1:53pm
by Don
Re: Hey, everyone. Hope you are well · 06-08-20 6:09pm
by GeminiGem survived GoT
Re: Hey, everyone. Hope you are well · 06-10-20 5:04am
by A Non-Existent User

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, The StoryMistress.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3349014