*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3353989
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
(683)
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Writing.Com · #100931
A message forum for general discussion. Please come and chat with others!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Jul 2, 2020 at 1:11am
Edited: July 2, 2020 at 5:27pm
Hello WDC
Hello,

I've been on and off with writing.com for a tad over eighteen years now. I blame my absence on the unavailability of internet access, considering the price for WIFI now. Although WIFI isn't as expensive as in the olden days when it was first provided to consumers, it is still up there in cost for my pocketbook.

I am so lucky to have a roommate that can afford WIFI, and be generous at the same time. As of now, he is making a little money from me, around ten dollars a month, a fair price for the service, and the service is cool.

Writing for me is therapeutic, helping me to come out of the box. My fear of people is gradually turning into noticing them as people. Yeah yeah, I was abused as a child, not proud to admit that. I am coping through therapy, and other forms of treatment that I should have gotten when I was a young boy. If I have to speak, I will. I will say whatever I want to say, whether I get my butt kicked or not.

I'm grateful for my rights in this country, and take advantage, forgetting what it must be like living in country's around the world that forbid most freedoms of expression, a form of therapy, a copying skill to combat anxiety or depression.

I've come along way on writing.com, and with practice, I am beginning to shock and amaze myself with the talent I never knew I had, or was capable of writing. For example, putting my mind to work, I formed a contest/activity on this website for members to express their sense of humor and win gift points or merit badges. The page is in my opinion a work of art, and full of good ideas.

Having nothing better to do with my time, out of boredom, I'm bugging members of writing.com. Check out my contest *Smile* "Keenest Joker

Since March 29, 2012

Opinions opinions, I'm over the hill.
Daily Blog: The Yellow Brick Road

Email: jreese@writing.com
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Hello WDC · 07-02-20 1:11am
by Matt 2021 Dean

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Writing.Com Support.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3353989