*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3361098
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
(108)
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Writing.Com · #1949474
Motivate yourself to conquer your goals this week! Post on Monday; update us on Friday!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Aug 9, 2020 at 9:58pm
Update for the week of August 3 to 9, 2020
Writing
Work on an entry and review for Week # 32 of the I Write in 2020 Challenge. Still have to do.
I have worked on my short story - I have set the month goal at 2000 words and I am at 45%.
My goal is 750 words a day. (5250 words per week). I got this first thing Saturday morning. I was 8 words away on Friday night. *Bigsmile*
Virtual writing meetings for this week:
Mon.(opted not to go) 1 - 2:30 pm (Remote XL London); *Checkg*7 - 9 pm (KW Alliance)
Wed. {e;checkg}8 - 11 am (Paris Shut Up and Write); (opted not to go) 2 - 4 pm (Shut Up and Write - Edinburgh) & *Checkg*7 - 9:30 (GWN)
Sat.*Checkg* 4 - 7 am (Paris Ready, Set Write!);
Sun *Checkg* 5 - 8 am (Paris Ready, Set Write!); *Checkg*12:30 - 3 - until 2 pm (Montreal Tais Toi et Ecrite); *Checkg* 2 - 4 pm. GWN Goals and Accountalitiy.

Reading:
I have read 5 books for July and August of "The Monthly Reading Challenge" I will continue to read.
I will complete reviews in Goodreads.com for those books and post the links to the Challenge.

Work:
I will organize and tidy up the workspace.
I will continue to improve my skills regarding G-suite and Microsoft tools so that I can be better able to serve my students.... and improve my chances of getting another LTO. Reading Chromebook Infused Classroom on my Kindle.
Update my resume to include this past year's LTO.
Make a record of my strike days and how much I was paid, just in case I need that information.
Follow up on EAF's ROE. Did this, now I am waiting...

Health
10,000 steps at least 2 days. My high goal is 4 days.
Complete 1 - 3 yoga sessions or any kind of stretching. I have 3 sessions totally 65 minutes.
Complete 1 - 3 meditation sessions. I have 3 sessions totaling 50 minutes.
I am trying to refocus on the the Cinderella Solutions diet or at least manage not to gain weight as we move through the #stayathome phase of this pandemic. Struggling Friday night's pizza did not help.

Other
Vacuum and dust the basement living areas. half done.

Officially approved Writing.Com Preferred Author logo.

My owl signature from Gemini Gem.
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Update for the week of August 3 to 9, 2020 · 08-09-20 9:58pm
by 💙 Carly

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, The StoryMistress.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3361098