*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3398074
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
(670)
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Writing.Com · #126963
A warm welcome to our newbies; come meet new and not-so-new members of Writing.Com!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Jan 22, 2021 at 11:59am
New to writing.com
Hello all. My name is Shiina Ai (or Ai Shiina to you westerners). This is my first time here, but this is not the first time I've been writing. My amateur work is scattered all over the web, though some of the older ones are probably gone now when the websites died.

Anyway, I was told that the community here is very free with feedbacks, so I thought I'd try my luck here. One of the previous sites was great, but they're an LGBT storysite and most of my stories aren't LGBT. So my space there was pretty limited.

Another previous site suffer the issue of no feedback. Like, the readers read and bookmark, but they do not leave feedback. Sure it doesn't kill me, but it feels very lonely. And to make matters worse, they recently instituted a ban on stories with sex involving characters under 18. Considering that one of my flagship titles has sex between a 16 year old boy and his 17 year old sister, that story can't be posted on that site anymore. There is no option of changing their age as the whole school was transported away and them having sex would be the condemnation event that cause them to be kicked out of the community and thus move the plot forward.

Anyway, I have some questions:
1) Is there any restriction on the contents of what I post here? (such as in the case of underage sex above)
2) Can I repost the stories I posted on another website to here?
3) What buttons do I click to read other authors' stories?
4) Is multi-chapter posts possible here? I clicked Read & Review and I only saw short stories.

Thanks in advance.
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
New to writing.com · 01-22-21 11:59am
by Shiina Ai
Re: New to writing.com · 01-25-21 5:24pm
by Writer_Mike
Re: New to writing.com · 02-01-21 10:54am
by A Non-Existent User
Re: New to writing.com · 02-23-21 7:20am
by eyestar~*

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, The StoryMistress.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3398074