*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3405712
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Contest · #2130938
Looking for a guiding light. Next round is in May of 2024.
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Feb 26, 2021 at 8:35pm
*Captainwheel*Two more days!
Just two more days (and some change) to have your stories all revised and shiny for the Part Four judging. I won't be reading them until after the deadline, but I am chomping at the bit to see what you've done with them!

I plan on giving everyone who finishes Part Four a review sometime in March, and here's the deal: it can be of your story in this contest, or it can be of another short story of up to about 5k words. Reply to this post to let me know which you'd prefer; if you don't reply, I'll just review your final Lodestar story.

You don't even have to have a link for me just yet. For instance, if you plan on entering a short story contest in March, and would like to have a guaranteed review for your entry once you've written it, let me know, and I'll wait for it until March 15. If you don't have a link for me by then, I'll default to reviewing your Lodestar entry, unless you get back to me with something else you'd like to have reviewed by March 15.

If you're not familiar with my reviews, I urge you to visit my portfolio and click over to my "Reviews" tab.

And let me know if you have any questions!

Write on, Lodestars!

Tagging every one in order of entry in Part One, just to make sure you all see this:

iguanamountain
Lovina ~ House Martell
J.B. Ezar
Spring in my Sox
Sumojo
Angel

A tag image for items affiliated with MechGrammical.  Also a signature.  Links to forum.

Sig block tag for Lodestar Contest.

The WYRM group banner.
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
*Captainwheel*Two more days! · 02-26-21 8:35pm
by Satuawany

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Satuawany.
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3405712