*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3418873
Rated: ASR · Message Forum · Writing.Com · #101136
Bugs are evil nasty critters that get into the site and break it; Help us exterminate!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Apr 29, 2021 at 11:34pm
Notifications after Logging in
I got logged out (on a regular schedule to do so in order to remind myself of my password lol) and I was trying to check my Notifications when I was logged out. I logged back in and got the page where the Notifications take up the entire page. They aren't just a popup menu or whatever. They are the whole page. Not sure if they are supposed to be or not.

Anyway...I had quite a few notifications and clicked "Show More" at the bottom. (JUST realized I never went back to check for more Notifications. *FacePalm*) The Show More at the bottom didn't really do anything. The circular arrow at the top telling me it's working by turning into an X was still a circular arrow. I clicked it a couple of times and nothing.

Also, below the "Show More," was a bunch of code. It said...

|^|SCRIPT==>%S%$("body").on("click", "a[rel='mllightbox']", function (event) { if (event.clicked) { return; } event.clicked= true; event.preventDefault();var options = {onOpen:function(){ if ($("#showMyNotifyOuter2").length > 0) { $("#showMyNotifyOuter2").attr('safeClick','true'); } }, href:$(this).attr("href"), maxWidth :'700px', maxHeight :'700px', innerWidth :'85%', innerHeight :'85%', initialWidth :'300px', initialHeight :'100px', iframe:true, fixed :true, speed :100, fadeOut :50, opacity :.6 }; if (parent) { if (parent.parent && parent.parent.$.colorbox) { parent.parent.$.colorbox(options); } else { parent.$.colorbox(options); } } else { $.colorbox(options); } });|^|

And be sure to check out my challenge

FORUM
The Contest Challenge  (13+)
Join by entering a contest a month for 12 months--Win Badges! Catching up is allowed!
#2109126 by Schnujo is Late to Lannister

and my contest

FORUM
The Whatever Contest -- Closed for Now  (13+)
This irregular contest will change each round. Nature poem? Horror story? Whatever.
#2232242 by Schnujo is Late to Lannister

Technically, they aren't supposed to be called that, but everyone does.  They're "ID tags"

For new Mods!
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Notifications after Logging in · 04-29-21 11:34pm
by Schnujo is Late to Lannister
Re: Notifications after Logging in · 04-30-21 12:57am
by The StoryMaster

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Writing.Com Support.
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3418873