*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3457523
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
(363)
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Writing.Com · #303715
Members help other members with technical questions and problems using Writing.Com!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Oct 15, 2021 at 7:53pm
Re: OT Pl refund my balance GP from UG membership Gift today
by Past Member 'northernwrites'
It sounds like you did not understand the 101 entry which 2 people told you to read, and what you expect is incorrect.

Also, there is no purchase price of 100,000 GPs for any Basic membership. All GP prices for memberships end in 500.

The process of sending the per-diem Gift Points back to you is automatic and happens immediately after you purchase your Upgraded membership.

Did you check your email for the email notification about the per-diem Gift Points?

Did you check your Gift Points Log [Points/GIft Points Logs] after purchasing your Upgraded membership to verify that you did not receive the per-diem Gift Points sent back for the overlapped time of the Basic membership?

Note that you are told before purchasing a membership that all purchases are final. That means that the site does not refund your purchase price when you change your mind.

The per-diem Gift Points are sent back for the overlapped time and will be a different amount than the purchase price, and it will be one amount per overlapped time/purchase.

Your info shows:
Upgraded Member: 10-15-2022
Basic Member: 11-15-2022

The Gift Points sent back for the Basic membership are for the overlapped time up to when the Upgraded membership you purchased ends on 10-15-22. The extra month of the Basic membership until 11-15-2022 is not overlapped and so it is not included now.

If next year you purchase another Upgraded membership, the per-diem Gift Points for that extra month of overlapped time would be sent back then; otherwise you will have the Basic membership available after the Upgraded expires.

Hope that helps.

*Snow2* *Snow2* *Snow2* Northernwrites___*Pencil*

~~Image #6000 Sharing Restricted~~ ~~Image #603504 Sharing Restricted~~
MESSAGE THREAD
OT Pl refund my balance GP from UG membership Gift today · 10-15-21 2:26pm
by Guru Valmiki Aristotle Scriber
Re: OT Pl refund my balance GP from UG membership Gift today · 10-15-21 7:49pm
by ruwth
*Star* Re: OT Pl refund my balance GP from UG membership Gift today · 10-15-21 7:53pm
by Past Member 'northernwrites'

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Writing.Com Support.
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3457523