*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3459203
Rated: ASR · Message Forum · Writing.Com · #101136
Bugs are evil nasty critters that get into the site and break it; Help us exterminate!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Oct 24, 2021 at 1:39am
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: ML Code Not Auto-populating in Po...
Yeah, I can't remember. I thought when I got the Tagged notifications in Notifications and clicked the link to where we were tagged, that that popped up, but it's not. Those take me directly to the link...which I swear they used to not, but whatever. I guess I'm remembering wrong. I agree that it works in the email and IM. I've got a popup pulled up from previously that I'd meant to review again, but I can't seem to screenshot it for some reason (totally user error, I know *Pthb*).

Okay, I snipped a picture of it or whatever. No idea how I got this popup box, but it happens regularly. Again, I thought I got it when Ruwth tagged me and I clicked on the tagged link in the Notifications popup on the left side, but when I'm doing that now, it takes me to the link instead of creating a popup box like this, so apparently I'm remembering wrong how I got this popup box?

Anyway, I think this message is actually deleted, if I recall, but this is an example of what popup type of thing I'm talking about. No, I can't post here because it's gone, but when it wasn't gone, I still couldn't get the ML code to populate. And on other popup boxes as well, not just this one. It happens probably a few times a week since the beginning-ish of September.
MESSAGE THREAD
ML Code Not Auto-populating in Popup Boxes · 10-23-21 11:45pm
by Schnujo is Late to Lannister
Re: ML Code Not Auto-populating in Popup Boxes · 10-24-21 12:01am
by The StoryMaster
Re: Re: ML Code Not Auto-populating in Popup Boxes · 10-24-21 12:32am
Re: Re: Re: ML Code Not Auto-populating in Popup Boxes · 10-24-21 1:06am
by The StoryMaster
Re: Re: Re: Re: ML Code Not Auto-populating in Popup Boxes · 10-24-21 1:11am
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: ML Code Not Auto-populating in Popup ... · 10-24-21 1:18am
by The StoryMaster
*Star* Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: ML Code Not Auto-populating in Po... · 10-24-21 1:39am
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: ML Code Not Auto-populating i... · 10-24-21 1:43am
by The StoryMaster
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: ML Code Not Auto-populati... · 10-24-21 1:47am
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: ML Code Not Auto-populati... · 10-24-21 3:10am
by Past Member 'northernwrites'

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Writing.Com Support.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3459203