*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3475184
Rated: GC · Message Forum · Contest · #2020439
A Terrifying Contest Of Horror And Three Time Quill Award Winner!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Jan 14, 2022 at 7:03am
Early Prompt! Judge Needs Sleep...
Do not ask me to view your cursed offerings until the last of that reviled sunlight has slunk back to the hell from whence it came. I do not dabble in day time frivolities. That is for the sons of Adam to revel in, those tender mortals seem to flourish beneath that hateful star.

But I cannot fault them for it. After all, what is more scrumptious than a tanned meal? I think you humans would call it a mild sear. Who knew the sun was useful for grilling meats?

Let's change the subject before my appetite grows beyond the limits of my control. By the way, you smell lovely. What is that you're wearing? Sweat? Mmm, you must be well seasoned.

Where was I... oh yes. Your monstrous host must recuperate within his earthen bed before judging, an unfortunate circumstance but rather unavoidable. As a token of my regret, I am allowing late entries! At least until I wake. Then the claws will come out for any who dare trespass on my good nature.

Expect me to haunt this forum around 4ish. Might have a nightmare or two.

NEW PROMPTS:

You are a monster, being hunted by the most fearsome creature of all: (Humans? Carnivorous rabbits? The choice is yours!)

A homeowner discovers their new Smart house is a little TOO clever...

And last but not least -

THE MONGOLIAN DEATH WORM

Capping entries at 2000 words! I know everyone is fighting for time, so just have fun and don't stress. The losers get invited to a private dinner with yours truly! Please bring your favorite condiments, my pantry is running low...
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Early Prompt! Judge Needs Sleep... · 01-14-22 7:03am
by Ray Scrivener

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Lilith of House Martell.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3475184