*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3483821
Rated: ASR · Message Forum · Writing.Com · #101136
Bugs are evil nasty critters that get into the site and break it; Help us exterminate!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Feb 24, 2022 at 4:59pm
Re: Uncolored Newsfeed Font on Phone
Greets,

It looks like iPhone mobile (all browsers on iPhone use the same base mobile Safari code per Apple rules) parses the HTML for user tag and all of its various pieces ever so slightly wrong.

I edited your note and swapped the size and color tags around just to see if that helped, but it does not.
Mobile is just parsing the HTML incorrectly... meanwhile every desktop browser I just tested parses it correctly.

Unfortunately, if it's something you need to make happen, the only work around would be closing and re-opening the color after the user tag.

For now, as far as I can see, this is not a WDC bug as our HTML is correct. *Smile*
~~SM

The Storymaster Sig II. Merit Badge in Seasons Winter
[Click For More Info]

A very happy belated birthday from  [Link To Item #army] ! We hope your day was a good and blessed one! Here's to many more celebrations! *cheers!* *^*Bigsmile*^*
RAOK's logo image.  This is a shared image, so feel free to use its item number.
FORUM
Technical Support Forum  (13+)
Members help other members with technical questions and problems using Writing.Com!
#303715 by Writing.Com Support
MESSAGE THREAD
Uncolored Newsfeed Font on Phone · 02-24-22 3:22pm
by Schnujo is Late to Lannister
*Star* Re: Uncolored Newsfeed Font on Phone · 02-24-22 4:59pm
by The StoryMaster
Re: Re: Uncolored Newsfeed Font on Phone · 02-24-22 5:46pm
by Schnujo is Late to Lannister
Re: Uncolored Newsfeed Font on Phone · 02-24-22 5:54pm
by ruwth
Re: Re: Re: Uncolored Newsfeed Font on Phone · 02-24-22 6:24pm
by The StoryMaster
Re: Uncolored Newsfeed Font on Phone · 02-24-22 6:48pm
by The StoryMaster

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Writing.Com Support.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3483821