*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3529431
Rated: 18+ · Message Forum · Other · #1848419
Free, honest, and in-depth reviews.
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Oct 28, 2022 at 11:39am
Ben There Chapter 4- Review Request- 18+
*Dollar* 150 GPs were sent to Max Griffin 🏳️‍🌈 with this post.
I hope everything is well with you. Life can be hectic sometimes.

I like sending chapters through so I know what to focus on. I read all of your feedback and it means a lot to have it.

I really do appreciate this, once again. I need to apologize because this chapter is likely two or three times longer than anything so far. Maybe I'm trying to do too much with it. Please let me know.

Otherwise, it focuses more on trying to make peace. After the whole warehouse incident, Ben and Aidan want to take a break. They work to make peace and you learn more about Ben's sorted history of... Everything. The chapter tried to focus on how we sometimes make our families from tragedy, so please tell me if that came across very well. (Especially because Aidan has lost two families now, first at home then the one with Brittany.)

I hope you enjoy the historical context, I tried to put it in as much as I could. Stories should be educational and interesting, if Don Juan Manuel is to be believed.

Apologies for the length of this message. Once again, thank you for all of the time you've given my story so far. It has really helped me put everything together in any sort of coherent way. I have a somewhat decent idea of where to take things now.

Invalid Item 
This item number is not valid.
#2282986 by Not Available.
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Ben There Chapter 4- Review Request- 18+ · 10-28-22 11:39am
by Weaveroftalltales
Re: Ben There Chapter 4- Review Request- 18+ · 10-29-22 10:52am
by Max Griffin 🏳️‍🌈

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Max Griffin 🏳️‍🌈.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3529431