*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3535668
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
(108)
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Writing.Com · #1949474
Motivate yourself to conquer your goals this week! Post on Monday; update us on Friday!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Nov 28, 2022 at 6:34pm
Edited: December 2, 2022 at 7:53pm
Cosmos Goals for December 2022 progress report
by JCosmos
This week I have four creative goals

first, edit my November- December poetry and post in categories (overdue) in progress
second start final poetry journal for the year -note I write my first drafts in my Dream journal, then copy and edit in a monthly poetry journal which also contains fiction and non-fiction, I then save them to categories and add a list to my tracking spreadsheet and once a week collect poems for submission (unpublished) and for posting
third update pending submissions submit to a few places inprogress

fourth update my blog = including if needed calling Norton to remove a false positive hit. Note to other WC writers. I would recommend ditching Norton particularly if you live outside the US Norton seems to flag anything coming from overseas as potentially dangerous and is very aggressive in blocking content and they often have false positives according to word press which verified my site is fine and called Norton on my behalf. In my opinion word press has the best customer service in the tech world and I love that they call their staff Happiness engineers! in progress

I have the following pending blog pieces

democracy poems tbc
election poems tbc
updated poetical rants tbc
Updated gun poems tbc

(including posting a few guest poets - if you are interested in participating let me know)
visit to Soraksan TBC
Visit to Blue House TBC
updated Moxibustion done
updated Venice Canal TBC
time permitting hidden gems of Yeongjong Island and Gimpo including my first attempts at restaurant reviews

Oh and set my new Roland Piano and start playing the piano again found a great deal on a Piano at the base - 300 dollars for something that would cost at least 1,000 dollars will resume writing music next year and post one piece a month on my blog and also start both a weekly newsletter and a you tube channel
and try to update my blog once a month In progress

Finally update WC and Fan story and word press for another year TBC

think that is enough for this week
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Cosmos Goals for December 2022 progress report · 11-28-22 6:34pm
by JCosmos

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, The StoryMistress.
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3535668