a merit badge centered activity
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Apr 30, 2023 at 4:38pm
Edited: April 30, 2023 at 4:39pm
SENT

Merit Badge in Simply Positive Shines
[Click For More Info]

Thank you for being your bubbly, funny, simply positive You, Soldier.*^*Salute*^* You're so generous beyond your own good – supporting others, bring interesting items/activities/persons to all our attention –,  I marvel it.*^*Heart*^* You may be only on here a couple years, but already belong to the DNA of WDC – so off to AT LEAST another 7 years.*^*BigHug*^*

(Sent as part of  [Link To Item #2293653] .)
Merit Badge in Mentor
[Click For More Info]

Thank you for leading by example with  [Link To Item #2165720]  and encouraging us group members as well as everyone you come across on WDC by taking us by the hand and help us strive for becoming our best.*^*Heart*^* (Inspired by  [Link To Item #2293653] )
Merit Badge in Coffee Break!
[Click For More Info]

Thank you for brightening not only my day with an interesting / enlightening / funny QOTD and always being ready to chat with, to laugh with, and to lend a hand to newbies as well as established members.*^*Heart*^* It's my honor to keep you entertained by sharing My Mom's One And Only Teufelsgebräu! *bows* *^*CoffeeBl*^**^*CoffeeBl*^**^*CoffeeBl*^**^*CoffeeBl*^* *^*BigHug*^* (Inspired by  [Link To Item #2293653] )
Merit Badge in One Small Step
[Click For More Info]

It's so impressive how you dig yourself out of the deep valley of loss and your clutter, and reach out for support, online and (maybe) off. *^*ThumbsUpL*^* One small step each day, you're returning to being YOU again. *^*Heart*^* Keep going, Ma'am, and I'll meet a Partymaus in NYC in fall. *^*BigHug*^* (Inspired by  [Link To Item #2293653] )
Merit Badge in Love to Read
[Click For More Info]

Hi, Mr. Bill. I'd love for us (and  [Link To User bookmeister] ) to throw our stories together and read and review them to excellence.*^*Reading*^* It's so hard to find dedicated and honest reviewers who also stick with a longer work. You are one of those rare people. *^*Heart*^* Thank you.*^*BigHug*^* (Inspired by  [Link To Item #2293653] )
Merit Badge in Write That Novel!
[Click For More Info]

You're the natural born cheerleader, Ms. Norma.*^*Heart*^* Can't wait till it's October again, when you'll give your opinion again to my developmental tasks at OctoPrep.*^*Idea*^* I'm sure you'll be surprised by what fate has in store for our favorite couple,  Laura  &  Vince , but not disappointed. (Hint: we're  both  two bloody romantics.)*^*BigSmile*^* Be well, my friend, and read you soon (definitely  before  October).*^*BigSmile*^* (Inspired by  [Link To Item #2293653] )
Merit Badge in Birds of a Feather
[Click For More Info]

What are the odds that two Germans half a world apart meet each other on their favorite writing site? *^*Thinker*^* Well, it happened, and I'm glad having met you. *^*Delight*^* You're not only a very generous but also a positive, funny helping and friendly soul, with whom you could have a good laugh. *^*BigSmile*^* Just stay you, my friend.*^*BigHug*^* (Inspired by  [Link To Item #2293653] )
Merit Badge in Reading
[Click For More Info]

For sharing your love for reading with me and for fostering reading (and writing / reviewing about it) in the community through  [Link To Item #2261482] . *^*Reading*^* I enjoy our interactions about the books we read very much.*^*BigHug*^* (Inspired by  [Link To Item #2293653] )
Merit Badge in Kindhearted
[Click For More Info]

You're such a sweet, supportive and kind-hearted soul – the community would be missing something without you. *^*Heart*^* I hope you've found a virtual home here for a long time. *^*BigHug*^* (Inspired by  [Link To Item #2293653] )
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
MBs sent... · 04-30-23 4:38pm
by Olivia's on Hi-Carb 2313608

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Shadow Prowler-Spreading Love.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3559821