*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3572573
Rated: GC · Message Forum · Contest · #2020439
A Terrifying Contest Of Horror And Three Time Quill Award Winner!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Jul 15, 2023 at 1:43pm
The wait is over! Winner and Week 29 Prompts!
 (This message was edited by lilli_in_fl on 07-20-23 @ 9:21 am EDT)

My my, only two of you have dared to watch the cursed videos and reveal your darkest dreams... Perhaps this contest is not ready to delve deeply into the horrors writhing around the shadowy corners of Youtube. I'll wait for fresher meat to arrive. Newborn fears are ever so chewy, such delightful, sumptuous, exquisite terror.

Pardon me, I seem to be drooling.

Time for us to slice open these stories and reveal the bones beneath. DoubleCat has decided to bring me a mysterious VHS tape, WriterAngel mails in an unmarked package. It's frightfully tricky picking which one was more fiendish. Clearly you both were inspired because each tale was dripping with suspense and juicy details.

But there was one mesmerizing tragedy I couldn't look away from, trapping me inside the labyrinthine depths of a twisted mind. The crown this week lies upon: "Impossible Dimensions

Masterfully done, WriterAngel !

Now let us turn up our radios and listen to the static. Sh! Do you hear that? Some strange tunes are fading in. Haunting notes travel through time and space, worming their way into your brains... What do they whisper to you?

Week 29 Prompt:

Music Box  

3000 words max! Less is more, they say. Please add the word count and Week 29 Prompt at the bottom of your page. Choose your words carefully, they just might bite.
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
The wait is over! Winner and Week 29 Prompts! · 07-15-23 1:43pm
by Ray Scrivener
Re: The wait is over! Winner and Prompts! · 07-15-23 6:08pm
by LegendaryMask❤️
Re: Re: The wait is over! Winner and Prompts! · 07-15-23 8:17pm
by WriterAngel

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Lilli 🧿 ☕.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3572573