*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3575205
Rated: ASR · Message Forum · Writing.Com · #101136
Bugs are evil nasty critters that get into the site and break it; Help us exterminate!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Jul 29, 2023 at 10:30pm
Login Out of Sync?
I was doing a Read & Review and I was trying to post my review before my time was up. (FYI, you owe me 4k GPs... *Whistle* *Laugh*) It said I needed to log in. I tried, but it said Validation failed. Please login. I tried again and it still wouldn't log me in. (Oh, yeah, so that's a bug as well. *FacePalm* *Laugh* Obviously, I should be able to log in from the review. Though I'm not sure if it's just the Read & Review page or all review pages as this is the first tiem this has happened to me.) I went to another tab and refreshed to get the login page to come up, but it didn't. I refreshed again, still no login page. I come here, all was well until I to went create a post, THEN it told me to log in. On the good side, it let me log in on the first try. *Bigsmile* But I would think it should have signaled for me to log in when I refreshed the other screen. And IDEALLY, it should have let me log in when I was trying to post my review.

Side note: It would be awesome if you allowed folks to post a Read & Review review under their last login so they don't lose their GPs after creating a 9500 character review (just for example *Angelic*) during which they happened to get logged out because their login limit happened to be reached.. *Whistle* (I make WdC make me log in weekly so I don't forget my login. *Angelic* *Bigsmile*) Also, if people can't hit the back button with regular reviews to get back to a review they "lost" when they were logged out in the middle of a review, that would be good if they could get that back as well, but I don't know how that works. *Wink* For that matter, maybe double check that the login on regular reviews is also working. And better yet, allow them to post their review under their last login so it's not lost, THEN they can be forced to log back in. *Bigsmile* Yeah, probably a coding nightmare, but luckily for us, you're a genius. *Angelic* *Bigsmile* *Hug1**Smile**Hug2*

Thank you for all you do for us!!!

Easter signature

And be sure to check out my challenge

FORUM
The Contest Challenge  (13+)
Join by entering a contest a month for 12 months--Win Badges! Catching up is allowed!
#2109126 by Schnujo is Late to Lannister

and my contest

FORUM
The Whatever Contest -- Closed for Now  (13+)
This irregular contest will change each round. Nature poem? Horror story? Whatever.
#2232242 by Schnujo is Late to Lannister

MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Login Out of Sync? · 07-29-23 10:30pm
by Schnujo is Late to Lannister
Re: Login Out of Sync? · 07-29-23 11:46pm
by The StoryMaster

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Writing.Com Support.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3575205