*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3608308
Rated: ASR · Message Forum · Writing.Com · #101136
Bugs are evil nasty critters that get into the site and break it; Help us exterminate!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Dec 15, 2023 at 5:03am
MB Preview Not Exact
This has been something that's bothered me for a long time. lol When we preview a MB we are about to send, the spacing and paragraphs and whatnot aren't what we will see in the final MB...though it is what we see when we simply click the MB. Though that might be to save space.

Also, not sure if you care, but when we edit a MB, the words in the edit confirmation email we receive are left justified, not centered, as they are in the original email confirmation, but that might be on purpose and only bothers me a little. lol

Finally, I feel like the font for the preview and then the final MB aren't the same, so I don't get a genuine feel for what it will look like. Maybe they are and they're just different sizes, but in the preview of Merit Badge in Where is Schnujo
[Click For More Info]

Here is your exclusive Merit Badge commissioned by tracker and Angie. We like to keep track of you so named it, Where is Schnujo? We hope you love it as much as we enjoyed designing it! Always remember you are loved! 
*^*Hug*^* , the pink I used seemed perfectly legible, but when I checked the MB confirmation email, it looked too light in that font (the default font) so I changed it to hotpink to be more visible.

Easter signature

And be sure to check out my challenge

FORUM
The Contest Challenge  (13+)
Join by entering a contest a month for 12 months--Win Badges! Catching up is allowed!
#2109126 by Schnujo is Late to Lannister

and my contest

FORUM
The Whatever Contest -- Closed for Now  (13+)
This irregular contest will change each round. Nature poem? Horror story? Whatever.
#2232242 by Schnujo is Late to Lannister

MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
MB Preview Not Exact · 12-15-23 5:03am
by Schnujo is Late to Lannister
Re: MB Preview Not Exact · 12-15-23 5:03pm
by The StoryMaster

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Writing.Com Support.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3608308