*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3610731
by Seuzz
Rated: 18+ · Message Forum · Fantasy · #2180090
Message forum for readers of the BoM/TWS interactive universe.
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Dec 31, 2023 at 3:16pm
Expectations for 2024
by Nostrum
Being the last day of 2023 (at least in WdC's tinezone; Happy New Year to those that read it afterwards!), rather than make resolutions, why not do something similar and speak of expectations for the BoM multiverse? (Yes - I'm calling it multiverse.)

(Also: expectations besides "hoping Seuzz returns safe and sound", because that's a given.)

As a reader, what do you expect for the new year? What kind of stories you're looking for? What paths to explore? Which writers (besides Seuzz) you expect to see more of?

As a writer, what do you expect for the new year? (Besides what you'd want as readers, of course.) For example - what stories you wish to tackle? What paths you wish to develop? And what projects beside BoM you wish to work at?

Starting, I'd love to see Masktrix post a bit more.

Also, another Round Robin. (Maybe the one that was left in the air - you know who you are.)

As for me, hopefully finish the interquel I presented recently, and post something of my own in BoM. I've had a few ideas cooking, but I don't wanna abandon the big project in TWS.

And of course, adding more chapters of the three stories I've been working on here. (I've been on a lull in writing because my muse feels the itch to do homebrewing for tabletop roleplaying games, probably because of a fan game that's consumed some of my time.)
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Expectations for 2024 · 12-31-23 3:16pm
by Nostrum
Re: Expectations for 2024 · 01-01-24 9:55am
by Masktrix
Re: Re: Expectations for 2024 · 01-01-24 11:15am
by Zuul
Re: Re: Re: Expectations for 2024 · 01-01-24 11:59am
by Masktrix
Re: Re: Expectations for 2024 · 01-02-24 1:27am
by Wordsmitty ✍️

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Seuzz.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3610731