*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3613350
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
(108)
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Writing.Com · #1949474
Motivate yourself to conquer your goals this week! Post on Monday; update us on Friday!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Jan 13, 2024 at 2:53pm
Edited: January 13, 2024 at 2:53pm
Update: Goals for Week of 01/08/24 - 01/12/24
Work Related:

- Ease back into the flow of my work schedule. Check!

- Gear lesson plan towards welcoming back students and easing them back into thinking about music. Emphasize the point that all music, with words or no words, tells a story! Check!

- Do nothing related to work after 5pm. Your time is your time! (Unless there is a concert, of course, or other event.) Check!

Health Goal:

- A daily 30 minute walk. Got to train for the library's "Walk to Mordor" program. 61 days to walk 500 miles! That's about 8.2 miles per day, and not necessarily that easy. 3/5 days done. That's not bad.

In keeping with the storytelling theme:

- Sneak as much reading in as possible this week (in the morning, before bed, during breaks and lunches, etc.) Track it on Goodreads.com. Check!

- Journal every night before bed. Not really.

Writing/Creative Writing:

- Monday: Watch Lecture 1 of "Writing Great Fiction", take notes, look at assignment. Check!

- Tuesday: Review notes from Lecture 1, begin assignment. Check!

- Wednesday: Write Hanukkah story #7, review notes from Lecture 1, finish assignment. Assignment finished, did not write Hanukkah Stories.

- Thursday: Write Hanukkah story #8, re-watch Lecture 1. After, write down all you can recall from the lesson. Same.

- Friday: Update my goals here on Writing.com, and begin 30 Days of Flash Fiction challenge (located on my Pinterest acct.)
In progress.

At least I did start writing again!
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Update: Goals for Week of 01/08/24 - 01/12/24 · 01-13-24 2:53pm
by Ghelatlishol

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, The StoryMistress.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3613350