*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3616562
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
(108)
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Writing.Com · #1949474
Motivate yourself to conquer your goals this week! Post on Monday; update us on Friday!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Jan 28, 2024 at 2:40pm
Update for the week of January 22 to 28, 2024
Writing:
Write 750 words a day (5250 words a week). I believe I can make this goal by the end of today. I had 4327 words by bedtime Saturday night.
Work through my list of things I want to work on - novels, poetry, blogs. With report cards and identity theft issues, I have not focused on any creative writing this week :(
Participate in as many writing events as I am able:
Mon. 6 pm Writing Buddies *X* - I have created a new Zoom link (Saturday). I also managed to get into my Ninja Writer group so I hope to be able to contact them next week.
Wed. 7 pm - either GWN or Michelle's Group. *X*
Sun 12 pm Working Writer *X* did Body Groove instead; 3 pm NWAL - not feeling this today, bit we will see.

Reading:
Joined the 2024 Reading Challenge and set my goal for 25 books.
Continue to work through Discover Your Writing Self by Andi Cumbo-Floyd.
Also reading The Book Club Hotel by Sarah Morgan and Glow-Worthy by Katie Silcox. These are both on my Kindle which I am unable to access due to having passwords stolen. I am reading paperbacks of Love Me Do by Lindsey Kelk and Excuse Me, Your Life Is Waiting by Lynn Grabhorn.

Work:
Currently doing an LTO at Prueter PS - until February 22, 2024. I am writing report cards drafts are done, editing continues.
Continue to plan for next week and February.

Health:
8K a day - 5 days over 8K; 4 or them over 9K and one made it up over 10K. I have been laying low over the weekend.
Meditation - I managed to do 4 sessions - two of them were in the middle of the night to help me fall back to sleep.
Water - drink 1000 ml to 2 L a day. I am trying to be more conscious and drink more water
Body Groove - Groove Into Greatness - 28 day challenge... being done slowly.... very slowly. I am still only at Day 4, but I am loving the program.
Sun. 12 pm live Zoom Body Groove - this is for the month of January. *Checkg* - feel more grounded in my body :)
No eating after 8 pm. I think I have done okay with this. An unhappy tummy - full of worry - has kept me in line.
No screen time after 8 pm. Struggled as I have been dealing with the identity theft and often leave it until I have tried to rest after work.
To bed by 10 pm. Struggled with sleep this week.

Other
Take out the Green bin and Blue Recycling bin. *Checkg*

Logo for Writing.Com Moderators - small.
For new Mods!

My owl signature from Gemini Gem.
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Update for the week of January 22 to 28, 2024 · 01-28-24 2:40pm
by 💙 Carly

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, The StoryMistress.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3616562