*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3616754
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
(108)
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Writing.Com · #1949474
Motivate yourself to conquer your goals this week! Post on Monday; update us on Friday!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Jan 29, 2024 at 9:08am
Edited: January 29, 2024 at 9:20am
Goals: Pushing towards that first draft (2024.01.29)
by Tobber
I'm going to change things up a bit this week while simultanenously sticking, somewhat to my regular goals. Also, I'm going to be ambitious as to what I want to achieve while trying to take into account that work and the flu that just hit our household will probably mean very little writing time/energy.

*Box* Danish horror short story: I finished outlining and started writing a Danish horror story last week, and I want to finish the first draft before Monday. It's my big goal this week, and I'm not totally sure I can make, but I want to give it ago.
I'm almost done with the first scene, and it's not going to be a long story, but, as mentioned, work and illness means this might be pushing. Also, I almost never write horror, and I don't write a whole lot in Danish, so I don't know if that will add to the writing time required.

*Box* Write every day: Straight forward goal, and one I have every week. I sort of want to include the weekends, but we'll se how the week turns out.

*Box* Do a WYRM review: Once again, I want to get going with my reviews for the WYRM SF&F writing group again.

*Box* Be active on Codex: I tuned this one down a bit to fit my work schedule in the coming week. I really want to do a review for Codex as well, but I also know that won't be realistic. I hope I can be a bit active on the forums, though.
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Goals: Pushing towards that first draft (2024.01.29) · 01-29-24 9:08am
by Tobber

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, The StoryMistress.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3616754