*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3626810
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Contest · #2130938
Looking for a guiding light. May 2024 round is open, looking for short stories.
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Mar 1, 2024 at 12:01am
*Anchor*February 2024 Round Closed
Only three entries, but I am so looking forward to reading all three of them! *Inlove* Please stay tuned (or go ahead and click if you're just previewing this post *Smile*) for a special announcement.

There aren't enough entries to activate the full prizes, but each story will receive a 10K awardicon once I've had a chance to read them (which will be happening over the course of the next week.) Thank you so much--and thank you as well to those who visited and considered entering!

I'll be reviewing all three entries, assuming none of you block me or restrict access. *Ha*

*Starfishb* Special Announcement
2024 will be a rare year when we'll have an extra Lodestar round. A number of things lined up to make this happen, mainly that I wanted to do a round very similar to the one that just ended. It didn't seem right to run it the year right after this one, and I didn't want to put it off for more than that. Then a short back-and-forth with Schnujo is Late to Lannister secured the Lodestar a spot in "The Contest Challenge for May, and there were a couple of extremely generous donations. All that together lines things up perfectly for an extra round this year. I hope to see y'all there!
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
*Anchor*February 2024 Round Closed · 03-01-24 12:01am
by Satuawany
Re: February 2024 Round Closed · 03-01-24 4:56am
by Schnujo is Late to Lannister
Re: Re: February 2024 Round Closed · 03-05-24 9:53am
by Satuawany

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Satuawany.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3626810