*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3636435
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
(108)
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Writing.Com · #1949474
Motivate yourself to conquer your goals this week! Post on Monday; update us on Friday!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Apr 1, 2024 at 6:45pm
Edited: April 5, 2024 at 6:12pm
cosmos goals April 6th on Track
by JCosmos
lots going on

but I am on track.. Did my daily four to five poems will post them on the weekend

got started on taxes

getting ready to go to a short trip to Japan from April 16 to April 19 going to parts of Japan I have been to. should be a good trip. a small group tour.

I will try the April Poetry madness again with daily writing following Dew Drop in, PSH, Writers Digest, and NaPoWrMo with weekly posting on WC, WD, FS, my blog, medium, and FB

started

limiting other writer prompts unless I can incorporate them into my main poetry posting

Life will be complicated otherwise Taxes are due on April 15 Trip to the US planning is due, rental increase letters are due, there Short 5-day trip to Japan, 3 day trip to Camp H for medical testing, and trying to figure out how to renew my FDL online using their online portal which does not work overseas except possibly on base. If that works, we will try to get a short-term extension. Many red states are enacting policies that make life more difficult to everyone. And they don't care if it is inconvenient to you because cruelty is the point! all in the name of Christian values I feel a Cosmos poem or two coming up. Oh, I believe that I have to certify my original gender assigned at birth and that can't be changed. at least for now, they are not requiring DNA testing to determine my correct gender although that is no doubt being considered by some in the Anti-Trans movement who want to legally end trans people's existence. Oh while at it why not require trans women to be considered men in case of mandatory evacuation when women and children go first. Totally unfair to treat a trans woman as a woman in those circumstances Ending my rant!
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
cosmos goals April 6th on Track · 04-01-24 6:45pm
by JCosmos

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, The StoryMistress.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3636435