*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3647728
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
(108)
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Writing.Com · #1949474
Motivate yourself to conquer your goals this week! Post on Monday; update us on Friday!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Apr 28, 2024 at 10:18pm
Update for the week of April 22 to 28, 2024
Writing:
Write 750 words a day (5250 words a week). On the low side this week. I had four days with word counts less than 750 and two of those were very minimal. The other three days were healthy word counts. Getting me over 4500 words for the week.
I have done my Morning Pages each day.
I did my check ins for Dragon Vale and Habit Heroes every day, but one.
I did a contest entry for WDC for week 17 of I Write in 2024. I have been writing to the prompts on "EXPRESS IT IN EIGHT most days this week.
Work through my list of things I want to work on - novels, poetry. Lots of poetry this week. I am up to 42 poems for the month of April.
Participate in as many writing events as I am able:
Mon. 6 pm Writing Buddies with Julie and Rebecca *Checkg*
Tues. 7:30 pm Joyful Living workshop *Checkg*
Wed. 7:30 pm GWN *X*

Reading:
Goodreads 2024 Reading Challenge: my goal for 25 books. I have read 9 books.
For Enlivened Book Club: I am reading Pussy: A Reclamation and Unbound: A Woman's Guide To Power by Kasia Urbaniak
For Cre8tive Collection Book Club: I am reading A Court of Wings and Ruin by Sarah J. Maas.
I finished reading Final Offer by Lauren Asher (Book #3 of Dreamland Billionaires).
Because The Tattooist of Auschwitz is to start on Show Case on May 1, I have begun reading it in earnest - beginning on Sunday.

Work:
Be ready to supply each day. I took Monday off to organize my tax stuff. I took off Tuesday to organize my mother's tax stuff. I did managed to get a day and a half both in kindergarten.

Health:
8K a day - Only 2 days over 8K this week and only one of those over 11K.
Meditation - I had 9 sessions this week using my Fitbit and Body Groove week 3 session.
Water - drink 1000 ml to 2 L a day. Struggled with this this week.
Body Groove - Groove Into Greatness - sadly no.
No eating after 8 pm. Struggled.
No screen time after 8 pm. Struggled, but I did get off to head to bed earlier than usual.
Keep working at re-establish my bed time after time for closer to 11 pm. I have been doing quite well at this... getting into bed by 10:35 pm several times this week. I do even better on Friday and Saturday nights.

Other
Take out the Garbage, Green bin and Blue Recycling bin. *Checkg*
Take an Artist Date or a few if I can manage it. *Checkg* Vincenzoe's for lunch, Earth Day walks, shopping at Fredrick Street Mall and coffee at Cafe O all on Monday.
Continue to work on getting my Online presence back. Need to get Scrivener onto my new HP computer and off the stolen one. Need to access my Ontario College of Teachers account - dues were paid by WRDSB in January, but I need to access my account to print out the tax form if it is needed. This still needs doing.
Taxes were taken in. I also organized my mother's stuff and took it in as well.

Dragon Vale Emblem

Logo for Writing.Com Moderators - small.
For new Mods!

My owl signature from Gemini Gem.
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Update for the week of April 22 to 28, 2024 · 04-28-24 10:18pm
by 💙 Carly

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, The StoryMistress.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3647728