*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3649437
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
(108)
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Writing.Com · #1949474
Motivate yourself to conquer your goals this week! Post on Monday; update us on Friday!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
May 3, 2024 at 4:17pm
Update: 80% done and satisfied (2024.05.03)
by Tobber
It's been a great writing week. First of all, I finally managed to actually get the update done before the weekend! Yah me. *Delight*

Seriously, though, it has been a good week. Since I was starting to get some good writing habits going again, I decided to push myself a bit. And while I didn't succeed at every goal, I got more done than I thought I would have.

*Boxcheck* Write every day: Check. I got three days of short story writing done, followed by two days of planning/outlining my next piece.

*Boxcheck* Finish the third story for the Musicology Antholgy: Monday was a bit slow, but with some solid writing streaks Tuesday and Wednesday, I managed to finish the first draft with to two days to spare.

*Boxcheck* Start outlining/writing a new story: Having finished my Musicology Anthology story early, I did have time to start planning my next story. It just happened that there's an extra round of "The Lodestar Contest starting, so I decided to throw my energy at that, taking a short break from the Musicology Anthology.

*Boxcheck* Do vocal exercises: Check. I didn't get around to do it every day, but I managed three out of five days, which I'm pretty happy with.

*Box* Do a review: I failed this goal, which, honestly, was as expected. I didn't even manage to start a review, but I'll probably still keep the goal for next week, hoping the stars will allign then.
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Update: 80% done and satisfied (2024.05.03) · 05-03-24 4:17pm
by Tobber

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, The StoryMistress.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3649437