SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/444186
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Entertainment · #287029
What shall we do to him?
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Sep 2, 2002 at 1:23am
A Muslims say…
O kay… I’ll give you a little background… I’m a Canadian Christian by birth, I converted to Islam a few years back and I’ve been living in the United Arab Emirates for the last 8 years.

Like MOST Muslims, we all want Bin Laden punished. But the truth be known his death will not stop the violence. The terror runs deeper than it may seem to most of us. Bin Laden has children who wish to follow in his footsteps in the event of his death and followers who are brainwashed and willing to do the same.

We can’t kill them all; it’s simply impossible.

The punishments I’ve seen visualized here or there, are savage. And yes the man may deserve that… But two wrongs don’t’ make a right. So giving him a sex change, or burning his eyes out with cigarette butts only makes us wrong too.

I could go on forever on this topic. But keeping it simple and short… the best punishment that I can think up for this man is understanding of the situation and making a few changes on our side. The man is acting out because he believes what he is retaliating to American’s HATE for Muslims.

You and I know this isn’t true, but he looks through disturbed eyes. If we all gave him nothing to act out on (nothing to twist his little mind into thinking it’s anti-Muslim), maybe he’d have to find hate towards only himself?

** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **

Are you a Newbie with a Question?
 Invalid Item 
This item number is not valid.
#493651 by Not Available.

Do you support Newbies? Why not join:
 Invalid Item 
This item number is not valid.
#449785 by Not Available.
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
A Muslims say… · 09-02-02 1:23am
by TaintedFemale

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Zoo - Salted and Roasted.
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/444186