*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/466417
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Health · #371316
This forum is for all women who want to discuss Menopause.
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Sep 27, 2002 at 3:58pm
Re: WOWzer's!! Hello Ladys! :)
 (This message was edited by jane on 09-27-02 @ 7:42 pm EDT)

Trisha,
Thanks for the information. I checked out the wed site you gave us. I've use the progesterone cream now for probably a good year. I started when my doctor tried to put me on a medicine called Provera. It has over 2 pages of side effects! No thanks.

So I bought the book, "What your doctor may not tell you about Menopause" by John R. Lee,MD. It's a bible for any woman wanting to know about Menopause. That is where I found a listing of the progesterone creams to use instead of the medicines.

I could tell (and so could my husband) a difference in me after about two weeks. I felt better, my breasts stopped hurting...and I wasn't as "touchy".

Where most women need estrogen...my body makes to much. So the progesterone cream really works for me.

The creme I buy from the Vitamin Shoppe is called Progesta-Creme 4 Women and the cost is $11.66 for 1 oz. The Emerita you mentioned is $26.99 for 2-oz. so it about equals out. I buy two bottles per month and use 1/2 tsp. morning and evening. It really makes a difference.

So, that's my input! Hope it help someone out there. All you can do is experiment with your own body to see what works. I was lucky with this creme...it worked from the start.

But read, read, read! Find out what is best for you!

If I can answer any questions...just ask. All I can tell you is what I've been doing.
jane:)

Logo/Sig designed by the StoryMistress for me

image for Catwoman pink ribbon for breast cancer

Stop animal abuse

One isn't born a woman, one becomes one.
Simone De Beauvoir
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Re: WOWzer's!! Hello Ladys! :) · 09-27-02 3:58pm
by catwoman

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, catwoman.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/466417