*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/555605
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Mystery · #563750
The First PIF Mystery Ball (closed January, 2003)
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Jan 18, 2003 at 6:43pm
BR: Carlo "Boom Boom"
by A Non-Existent User
NL* strutted into the Ball Room. He was pleased to see that the guest list included such handsome clutch of birds. His eye immediately rested on rickysgranny and, sucking air through his teeth with contented nod, he sauntered over to her.

"Heya Dwollface, ya come here often?"

rickysgranny smiled as she lightly took {user:nlthomps) hand and greeted him. She had heard he would be attending the ball. He was well known and a established man in the community. As her eyes fluttered with flirtation, she looked at him and said **

"You silly man. Do you flirt with all the woman like this? Shame on you! Would you like to be added to my dance card this evening?"

Carlo was flattered. Even he had to admit this was a pretty classy dame. He fidgeted in a bit closer to her.

"Heya, well, you know what I mean, you can fill your whole card out wit my if you want to"

rickysgranny slowly smoothed down her dress of elfin tree silk. She watched as the guests in the room all turned and smiled as NL* took her hand and led her to the dance floor.rickysgranny turned a crimson red from the attention that they were receiving.

NL* , it appears that we must be an interesting pair. I have also heard that another heart seeks your attention as well. I wonder how she will feel that you have chosen to dance with me. Do you not wonder who else seeks your heart, for their very own?

Carlo pulled his dance partner closer, stepped around to her side still keeping her in his arms and smoothly dipped her back and pulled her up again.

"Aaaa, don't worry 'bout 'em." He said, reassuring her then he twirled her suavely around and dipped her again.

"As for da udder dames" he added, pulling her up once more, "Snooze ya loose, know what I mean?"

That last thing you will catch me doing is snoozing my dear, NL* !  But the question should be "Do you think you have those qualities that would capture my heart?  I guess that we will see.  I must now go and fill my next dance on my card.  It seems to fill up so quickly at these events.

rickysgranny exhaled as she walked away.  She was not so normally outspoken.  She had feelings for "Boom Boom", this was true.  She was still afraid to give her heart to him so easily.  His reputation for being a lasies man was well known.  She was not sure that she could tame his wild ways.

** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only ** ** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only ** ** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
BR: Carlo "Boom Boom" · 01-18-03 6:43pm
by A Non-Existent User

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, ♥Pay It Forward♥.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/555605