*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/574562
Rated: ASR · Message Forum · Sci-fi · #420688
Welcome Trekkers. Have a cup of Klingon Raktajino, and enjoy our friendly Starbase.
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Feb 10, 2003 at 11:11pm
I Finally Saw It !!
by onaya3
Hey guys,

I've finally seen it! I've finally seen Star Trek Nemesis and I loved it! It was much better than the previews were making it out to be. I have to see it again...

Hey, on the IMDB site for Nemesis it lists Guinan but next to it, it says Whoopi Goldberg (uncredited). I wander why she wasn't in the credits? And mysteriously it says Ro Laren by Michelle Forbes (uncredited). Did anyone see her in the movie? I didn't... Oh, and by the way, on the IMDB site it says that Tom Hardy was also in Band of Brothers. Damn it. Now I feel like I have to watch it. I bought the series on DVD for my boyfriend for christmas who loves war movies, then stayed out of the room when ever he put it on.

Anyway, I wrote a satirical nit-pickers review of the film, and would like your opinion on it and the points that come up. People who haven't seen the movie yet, beware of spoilers!

The Echo Over the Voice  (13+)
Review of Star Trek Nemesis
#628450 by onaya3

One last thing, yes you can buy the book of Star Trek quotes from any book store. Here are the details:

"Quotable Star Trek" by Jill Sherwin. Pocket Books. New York. 1999

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Lying is a skill like any other. And if you want to maintain a level of excellence, you have to practice constantly."

(Garak to Worf - DS9)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
I Finally Saw It !! · 02-10-03 11:11pm
by onaya3
Re: I Finally Saw It !! · 02-13-03 2:57pm
by Maryann - House Martell
Re: I Finally Saw It !! · 03-04-03 3:27pm
by Alexander

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Maryann - House Martell.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/574562