*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/599060
Rated: ASR · Message Forum · Fantasy · #647316
Looking for a Fantasy campfire? Have one you want to promote?
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Mar 16, 2003 at 9:19am
Hello!
Sorry I haven't been posting so much. :( My dad is home so I can't post as often, I shouldn't be on here as much as I have been anyway, we start up school this week so I won't be, but I should still be on here once a day. :) With exceptions of Sunday and Saturday sometimes.

Umm...it was really sweet what you said about my fantasy writings, Josh, but I still don't think they're very good. And as an aspiring musician if I can't write songs then well...you get the picture, and I can't write a song if I can't write a decent poem. I got to play with a friends drum sticks! Hehe..I was so happy, I can't wait to learn the drums, I will one day if it kills me.

Gabe? Gabe rules, who cares if he's cute? His personality and voice makes up for it, they need to let him sing more. :x He has my favorite voice in the group aside from Jeremy.

I'm French and Irish, well and American Indian. Long brown hair from French and Indian, blue eyes from Irish, light skin from Irish...yeah, that's me. If you look close enough at me you can tell all 3 in me, it's not a pretty mixture, it is when your my sisters though...

I listen to rock and pop, I can't stand rap and r&b. I guess I'm just weird, I like some country and Christian music is always a plus. It helps me be more in touch with God. I don't listen to secular very often.

Oh, writing? I've been on this site for nearly 2 months. I have been writing since I've been atleast 10, I've been writing songs since 13 and poems since 15. I only wrote for my enjoyment, being homeschooled I didn't have many friends (still don't cause now I'm too shy...) so I wrote as a way to entertain myself. Haven't really taken it serious untill this year.

Umm..did I miss anything? I think I'm gonna go check out your campfire in a bit, Josh. Okay then, God Bless.

Wanna be rockstar,

~Kari
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Hello! · 03-16-03 9:19am
by White Tiger
Re: Hello! · 03-16-03 1:43pm
by Pax will not be on here!
Re: Re: Hello! · 03-16-03 2:03pm
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Hello! · 03-16-03 1:57pm
by A Non-Existent User

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Pax will not be on here!.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/599060