*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/604468
Rated: ASR · Message Forum · Fantasy · #647316
Looking for a Fantasy campfire? Have one you want to promote?
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Mar 23, 2003 at 1:35am
B I N G O
by A Non-Existent User
I'm so bored. Soooo bored. So brain numbingly bored. Can you die from boredom? Cuz if you can, I think i'm on the BRINK of death! THE BRINK I TELL YA! THE BRINK!

LA la la. My daddie won't let me write the soldiers! I JUST WANT TO SUPPORT THEM! And maybe get a picture or two...lol, jk.

But he won't because of the RETURN ADDRESS. Also, because my gr.gramma wrote my gr.grampa in WW1 and they ended up getting married...yeah, and dad doesn't want me getting married. But i'm like "Dad, there arent soldiers going around looking for young girls to marry!" Or are there?...Lol.

If you die, paxxy, I'll cry. YOU ASKED KT THAT DIDNT YOU?! BECAUSE I SEE WHAT YOU WRITE TO HER! YES, I DO! Lol

No, really. I'd cry if n/e of you guys died! But paxxy, since yer gonna be a soldier and all and we have a BOND, that'd be sad. Kari, r u gonna go in the force? Kt wants to be a pilot but I really doubt that's gonna happen. She's all talk, no walk. *laughs* im a meanie, I know.

Rachel the meanie

IDONTKNOWYOU!THATSMYPURSE!
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
B I N G O · 03-23-03 1:35am
by A Non-Existent User
Re: B I N G O · 03-23-03 1:57am
by Pax will not be on here!
Re: Re: B I N G O · 03-23-03 9:01am
by White Tiger
Re: Re: B I N G O · 03-23-03 3:56pm
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Re: Re: B I N G O · 03-23-03 10:21pm
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Re: B I N G O · 03-23-03 10:20pm
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Re: B I N G O · 03-23-03 11:26pm
by Pax will not be on here!
Re: Re: Re: B I N G O · 03-23-03 11:33pm
by A Non-Existent User
Re: B I N G O · 03-23-03 8:57am
by White Tiger
Re: Re: B I N G O · 03-23-03 4:06pm
by A Non-Existent User

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Pax will not be on here!.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/604468