*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/651530
Rated: ASR · Message Forum · Other · #660949
Competition: Each fortnight new prompts for a short story + 10,000 GPs/Awardicon available
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
May 26, 2003 at 6:36pm
OT: Winner & Prompt & a Change to RWR
by A Non-Existent User
Congratulations to sophiaatkins who is this week's winner in "The Regular Writing Rampage for her entry "Invalid Post"   which reminds us that we should never be quick to jump to conclusions because of outward appearances.

THIS FORTNIGHT'S PROMPT (Please choose one):

1. "What have I done?" Terri thought as she stared aghast at her stained hands. The homely aroma of freshly cooked pikelets hung in the air; OR
2. He knew that damned, pesky rodent was going to get him one day, but he never expected it to avenge itself here.

Competition closes: Sunday 8 June 2003 12.00pm EST

==============================================================

"The Regular Writing Rampage has now become a fortnightly competition, rather than a weekly one. Since we have been getting only limited entries for a little while, I thought it would be helpful to change it to a fortnightly basis until we start getting more entries. Once that happens, we can take it back to a weekly basis again, unless you would prefer it leave it as a fortnightly competition. Please let me know how you feel about this.

Regards

*Smile* Maggie *Smile*
"Beware the lollipop of mediocrity. Lick once and you suck forever." Anonymous
** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **

Invalid Item 
This item number is not valid.
#639664 by Not Available.
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
OT: Winner & Prompt & a Change to RWR · 05-26-03 6:36pm
by A Non-Existent User

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Rasputin.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/651530