*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/661968
Rated: 18+ · Message Forum · Opinion · #595449
Write songs much?Feel free to discuss it here(plus R&R as always).
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Jun 11, 2003 at 4:07pm
A note from the forum moderator
I've been a very busy stick lately! Most notably, I'm finally penning the words to a tune I've had stuck in my head for years. It's bound to be my most complicated set of lyrics yet, as it's taking me a while to write them. Normally, it'll take me a day or two to write lyrics, but this song (tenatively titled Sensual Insanity), doesn't have a set chorus. Instead, it has a common melodic line, but words are changed everytime. Plus, I'm debating how many vereses to put in it and exactly how much profanity I can inject into it.

Second, I finally got a logo for this forum! Yay! I realize it's a little bit crude, but hey. What do you expect from a non artist without sophisticated computer graphics software? Myself, I like it*Smile*

Finally, I'm gonna try to increase the number of nominations for "Invalid Item. Over 30 categories are available for you to cast a vote (more than one would nice*Smile*). However, the voting ends on June 22. As a member of the committee, I'm trying to promote this as best I can. I'm also working to promote "Invalid Item. I encourage you to check it out*Smile*

一天你必須面對你的魔鬼。
(One day you must face your demons.)

~ED

Officially approved Writing.Com Preferred Author logo.
** Image ID #687604 Unavailable **

Made for me by Moira

音樂

For Lyrically Speaking

Some talented authors:Strix --->Click F5 for more!
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
A note from the forum moderator · 06-11-03 4:07pm
by Elisa the Bunny Stik

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Elisa the Bunny Stik.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/661968