*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/707918
Rated: 18+ · Message Forum · Opinion · #595449
Write songs much?Feel free to discuss it here(plus R&R as always).
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Aug 20, 2003 at 12:55am
lyric guide & some queries
by A Non-Existent User
Ok, I haven't been able to add as much as I would've liked but I've set up

Invalid Item 
This item number is not valid.
#696005 by Not Available.

"Invalid Item is the most recent addition [besides the intro & tools of the trade] and I'm working on "Invalid Item - should be up soon - I'll let ya's know when. I'm also working on a couple of other bits and pieces for it.

I want to try and put up some 'help guides' for different styles of music.... Any suggestions? What would y'all like to see? Please keep in mind that country and/or western is the only style of music that I probably won't do... not a huge fan *Pthb* I could be giving GPs for any serious suggestions *Wink*

I do need some help in defining something though - What exactly is "INDUSTRIAL MUSIC"? I'm told Rage Against the Machine are 'industrial' as are Nine Inch Nails, but that doesn't help me. I was even told that Marilyn Manson could be classified as 'industrial' so I'm totally confused. If any of you can give me a clear definition of it I'd be happy to part with some GPs

Okay, done for now - hope y'all are well and writing up a storm

** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **

Check it out ==>> "Invalid Item
=>=>Click the link!!!<=<=

** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only ** ** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
lyric guide & some queries · 08-20-03 12:55am
by A Non-Existent User

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Elisa the Bunny Stik.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/707918