SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/718890
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Comedy · #158374
Jibberish is Music to My Ears
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Sep 4, 2003 at 5:39pm
Here are the Winners!
Thanks to everyone who played along with my silly game! I enjoyed reading all the entries.

*Bullet*Congratulations to Tigeray for this entry.

.. it was by far the most creative and most unintelligible. I like the way it was put in a business letter format. In the end, I was completely confused and couldn't even make heads or tails out of all those words. Nicely composed TG Ray! You are the Genie of Gibberish! 10,000 GPS for you!

*Bullet*Congrats also goes to Dr Taher writes again! for this post:

... this was done in a sort of bulletin-type format and it made no sense at all. Drtaher also interjected some light-hearted silliness that came across quite nicely! 6000 Gps for you!

*Bullet*Please, also congratulate wmckinn for this entry:

The wordings were fabulous and very smooth and easy to read, although true to the contest format, made utterly no sense at all in the end. Perfect. And I'm glad you were able to get those thoughts off your chest. Must have been rough carrying that around with you all the time. 4000 GPs for you!

*Bullet*I have chosen three honorable mentions as well. They are as follows :

"Invalid Item 2000 GPS for you!

*Bullet*And finally I chosen five entries that didn't confuse me enough, but were still fun to read. *Bigsmile* Thanks for entering!

"Invalid Item 1000 GPS for you!

I'll be sending these Gift Points out tomorrow some time, so be sure and hang around by the mailbox!

Thanks again for playing along! See ya!

Zoo - Salted and Roasted

(written from my hole in "Invalid Item, Dungeon Level, Complex E, Section 8, Area 54, Ward 91, East Wing, Blue Corridor #2, Love Potion #9, Block 6, 82, Hut 1, Hut 2, Cell #867-5309)

** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Here are the Winners! · 09-04-03 5:39pm
by Zoo - Salted and Roasted
Re: Here are the Winners! · 09-05-03 9:31pm
by Dr Taher writes again!

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Zoo - Salted and Roasted.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/718890