*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/756126
Rated: E · Message Forum · Writing.Com · #718853
A perplexing entanglement of mystifying fragments to amuse and bedazzle.
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Nov 5, 2003 at 5:04am
Euh....
by A Non-Existent User
Hi!

Euh..... indeed! I am (think G Chatou, think G...) sure not Good at trivia, and more so when pertaining with the US. I ..... (grrrrrr... Grrrrrrr!) euh... I... oh my... I BEEP (euh... no substitution either...siGh...) am not very Good at Geography, History and Maths, so that puts me out of the competition biG time! So I will leave the riddles to you!

About the in and out, good idea.

Davy, do you like the looks of the woodwork now that I cleaned and oiled it with love so I could find you? Smells Good does it not?*Wink*

Candi, about the pic, is it the one I saw yesterday? The fact that I don't work, that I have a life that is ruled by health or lack of health, the schedule is warped for sleeping, eating and the likes. This makes it hard for me at times to know if something happened that day or the one before etc... I am here, my gaze glued to the screen and all else disappears, and shamefully, so does mom! She is most of the time a bit behind me when I am at the puter, and I have the tv behind me but can't see it at all. Mom will need to repeat my name to get me out of my transe! So I can be hours on end typing or reading, giggling and laughing, humming or mumbling.... and I forget about food and ... euh..... etc... which does not help either.

So if it was the pic with you and the other girl, okay, if not, please refresh my memory.

Okeedokee, my brain just crashed I think, so goodnight to you and Davy and LadyBee!

Hugs

** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only ** ** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **
Proud member of ** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **
Want to have fun?"Bee~dazzling Entanglements
Other links I recommend: "The Writer's Cramp "Invalid Item "Invalid Item "Invalid Item "Invalid Item "Invalid Item "Invalid Item "Celebrities of Writing.Com Auction "Invalid Item "Invalid Item "Invalid Item "Invalid Item "Invalid Item"Invalid Item "Pictures "Invalid Item
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Euh.... · 11-05-03 5:04am
by A Non-Existent User

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, ~LadyBee~.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/756126