*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/759954
Rated: E · Message Forum · Writing.Com · #718853
A perplexing entanglement of mystifying fragments to amuse and bedazzle.
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Nov 12, 2003 at 10:49am
going up?...or down?
by A Non-Existent User
Once again, you're intellect has met the challenge! YOu know where I'm getting these riddles don't you! lol. Is there some kind of riddle search engine I don't know about? *Smile*.

That's really cool that your items show up in google searches! That would be a very cool way to get referrals...I'll have to play around with google and see if I get anything.

Chatty: sorry girlfriend, the answer was indeed and elevator. You had a very good answer though, it made sense.

Here's another one to try, any of you mystery fans?

Shadow received a near hysterical call from Art Ifact. "Some thief pried my safe open and made off with all my wife's jewelry! Come over straight away, please!"

When Shadow arrived, Art recounted his story. "My wife's in the hospital so I've had to fend for myself. I was in the kitchen fixing dinner when I heard a loud noise in the basement. I rushed to the basement to see this woman race past me and out the front door. I suddenly realized she was carrying my wife's jewelry case. I ran down the street after her, but she was a very fast runner and after several blocks she lost me. I walked to a nearby phone and called you immediately."

Shadow looked down at the damaged safe and remarked, "You better not try that pathetic story on the insurance company or they'll charge you with fraud."

What's wroing with Art's story?

** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
going up?...or down? · 11-12-03 10:49am
by A Non-Existent User

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, ~LadyBee~.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/759954