*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/859892
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Emotional · #475096
For anyone to ask me about anything,just type in your question!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
May 4, 2004 at 8:35am
Peter's Here!!!!
Peter arrived in bangor last night so I'm all happy now. He's back home watching DVDs in my room while I'm here doing some studying for finals next week... So far all i've done is check e-mails though, but oh well, i'll get to my lecture notes eventually...

I had a doctor's appointment this-morning. I went in with like a list of things I wanted, and the doc looked a bit surprised. I was like, "Right, I want one of each of my inhalers, another 6 months worth of the Pill, some anti-histamines for my hayfever, some cream just in case I get my annual summer rash, some prescription strength anti-persperant becaue i hate feeling hot and sticky in the warm weather... Umm, i think that's it... No wait... no, yeah, that's it... Thanks... yep... Ta."

I figured I'd stock up on meds while I'm still in Wales, because medication for under 25 yr olds is free here. In england, it's only free for under 19s who are still in full time education. Otherwise it's nearly £7 per item on a prescription!

{I'm sure that's cheap comapred to US prices, but the NHS pays for most things here and i resent having to pay a fortune for things like my inhalers which basically keep me alive!)

They changed my contraceptive pill too. it tuns out the one I'm on increases the risk of blood clots / DVT by 25% so I'm on a different one now, which I'm glad about.

Peter's making sure I dop my revision for the final exams. he's literally frog-marching me out of the house each day this week and making me go to either the MacLab or the library to do some work... Bless him. i need a good kick up the arse sometimes.

I got my essays and project done so it's just the 3 final exams now and then my first yuear will be over!!!! Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

{center}"When all is lost and there is no more fighting to be done, I will still be here to carry on"
Merit Badge in Reviewing
[Click For More Info]

Ranked # 57   Public Reviewer  for the month of  March 2004 . For more details, please see  [Link To Item #614925] .
** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **
** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **
Check out my friends! RachieBee Alex Elizabeth ise-sky trinakat AngelinTwilight piper_willow danika kettlekorn Ilona The Ragpicker - 8 yo relic Militant Feminist lowridingmonkey {/center}
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Peter's Here!!!! · 05-04-04 8:35am
by Amber is excited
Re: Peter's Here!!!! · 05-05-04 2:29am
by Ilona

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, RachieBee.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/859892