*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/865746
Rated: ASR · Message Forum · Writing.Com · #848120
Add your letters to the editor, any response received, and comments...
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
May 15, 2004 at 10:21pm
Re: Re: I don't have a clue what to write next.
I don't think this is the forum for that discussion.

If any of us did have an idea for a good book, no doubt we'd be writing it. Seeing as how we're all writers here. That's the trick, isn't it? Coming up with good ideas. Writing them so it's not obvious that it's all been said and done before.

Of course this forum is about writing a letter to WritersDigest.com about their omission (and, we hope, their future inclusion) of Writing.com on their "101 Best Websites for Writers." *Smile*

** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **
*Idea* *Idea* *Idea*
 Invalid Item 
This item number is not valid.
#769015 by Not Available.

Need help with your writing? Visit
 Invalid Item 
This item number is not valid.
#746496 by Not Available.

Merit Badge in Community
[Click For More Info]

For being amongst the 10 most active members of the   [Link To Item #817806]  .  Thank you! Merit Badge in Supportive
[Click For More Info]

Merit Badge in Animal
[Click For More Info]

Thank you for speaking up for those who cannot:  [Link To Item #948513] ! Merit Badge in Supportive
[Click For More Info]

Awarded to one of my closest friends who happens to also be one of the most supportive people I know.  And this badge can't even begin to express my gratitude. Merit Badge in Birthday
[Click For More Info]

Happy Birthday! May your day be spent in company of loving family, dear friends, and/or inspired Muse; and the coming year bring more joy than sorrow, more laughter than tears!  Brightest Blessings!  Kate
MESSAGE THREAD
· 12-31-69 7:00pm
by A Guest Visitor

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, The Critic.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/865746