*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/903530
Rated: ASR · Message Forum · Other · #660949
Competition: Each fortnight new prompts for a short story + 10,000 GPs/Awardicon available
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Jul 26, 2004 at 9:18am
The New Prompts!
THIS FORTNIGHT'S PROMPTS (Please choose one):

This round closes at midnight on Sunday 8 August:

1. Jake knelt on the trail and examined the tracks. He knew from experience that they weren't more than 4 hours old. One of them walked with a limp. Another carried a heavy load. He turned his eyes toward the ridge above him. He could see the beginning of a winter storm rolling in. If they made the pass
before nightfall he knew he'd never catch them.

2. "My name is Longfellow McMaster Bean and I'm an alien." Wide-eyed, Mary nodded her head in agreement, knowing full well this had nothing to do with immigration.

3. In the distance I could see the smoke. Was I too late? I quickened my pace, hoping against hope...

4. The water was chilly, yet it didn't seem too cold. Joe knew this was deceiving, as he fought to keep his mind focused on making it to shore. Twenty, maybe thirty minutes, until hypothermia sets in, was his best guess. Behind him, somewhere in the darkness, were the rest of his men.

Dive right in and see what amazing stories you can conjure up!.

Closing date: midnight Sunday 8 August

How do you feel about your writing?  (E)
Do you and your readers agree/disagree on your best stories?
#795405 by Rasputin

Pick Your Prompt  (18+)
Do you like to write to prompts?Have a prompt contest? This is the place for you.
#819961 by Rasputin

Sig made for me by Melissa
Rasputin fishing

~~Image #4000 Sharing Restricted~~
RAOK's logo image.  This is a shared image, so feel free to use its item number.
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
The New Prompts! · 07-26-04 9:18am
by Rasputin

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Rasputin.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/903530